MER Autumn 2019 Edition is out now!
We are very pleased to announce that the Autumn 2019 edition of the is available now.
乐动体育代理招商In this special philatelic edition, we look at some of the amazing philatelic campaigns from Jersey Post, Swiss Post and Australia Post and explore the unifying spirit of EUROPA stamps.
Stories featured in this edition include:
Work of Art
乐动体育代理招商MER speaks to Matthew Parkes, Managing Director, Stamps & Collectibles at Royal Mail to find out how the nature of special stamp collecting has changed and what Royal Mail is doing to connect with a wider customer base.
Going the Distance
MER speaks to José Luis Rodríguez – Gerente General of Correos de Chile – about the challenges and opportunities of his role.
Other stories include:
- Conquering the first and last mile – KEBA’s journey from tech company to parcel locker specialist.
- Striking a Note – Postal operators pulling out all the stops for their philatelic campaigns.
- Awards Supplement – A look at the winners at this year’s World Post & Parcel Awards.
- The Reverse Logistics Renaissance – The future of returns innovation.
- Stamps and Millenials – Millenials are the key to enabling true digital transformation.
Subscribe to MER
MER is the industry leading magazine for professionals in the mail, express and e-commerce sectors. Packed with original content, thought-provoking features and interviews with key industry leaders, MER is the must-read publication for those who want the inside track on the industry. Subscribe to MER for free today.